Friday, January 16, 2015

Andressa Urach, Model Reveals Her Agony After Her Skin and Muscle was 'Ripped to Shreds' in Cosmetic of Horror


Andressa Urach, 27, nearly died when she suffered septic shock after surgery to remove huge amounts of chemical fillers injected into her thighs.
Model gave first interview to MailOnline to reveal how she feels stupid for obsession with her looks, fame and wants to warn other women.
Revealed that she had a near-death experience while in a coma that led her to believe that she was being 'punished by God'.
  She is in 'indescribable pain' and feels 'ashamed of the holes in her legs' after her 'skin and muscles were torn to shreds' after her body began to rot.
Admits that as she became famous she shopped for cosmetic surgery like she does in a 'supermarket' and was going to have a rib and toe removed.

Near death: Andressa Urach, currently wheelchair-bound, told MailOnline how she had a near-death experience when she was lying in a coma after the fillers in her thighs began to rot her body

Coming face to face with death, I realised that nothing else mattered. Everything I had battled for, my beauty, my bags, my clothes, my car...

The hydrogel hadn't absorbed into my body and instead had started to drip down to the tops of my knees, where a big ball started to form.

Shocking: Procedures to drain the fillers, hydrogel and PMMA, triggered a life-threatening infection which sent her body into septic shock within hours of being rushed to hospital in early December
I was actually planning to have one of my ribs removed to make me slimmer, and one of my toes removed to make my feet thinner. Can you believe that? That's how out of control it had got.

Vow: Andressa said that while lying in her hospital she 'knew that I'd left my body and died. I arrived in an empty place, like a desert, completely silent. That's when I knew that God exists. I was at the judgement. I felt ashamed and knew I wasn't worthy to enter heaven. I asked for forgiveness and begged for another chance'
She said: 'I'm in the public eye, so people heard about me. But what about all the other women around the world who are dying because of cosmetic surgery and nobody gets to hear? How many women have injected themselves with these substances believing they need to conform to a certain image, and ended up dead? Personally I think the person who invented them needs to be thrown into prison.

'Please, ladies, don't do it. It's a poison you're putting into your body, something you are risking your whole life for. It's not worth it. Believe me, I found out the hard way.'

Andressa can't believe the lengths she went to in her quest for fame.
She came second in the Brazilian Miss BumBum contest in 2012.
But now she will devote her time to warning other women

Andressa is pictured in early January after leaving hospital.
She was then able to walk, but now has been confined to a wheelchair
after doctors found an agonising secondary infection 
<<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>>
WARNING ....!!!
<<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>>
A PARADISE FOR GERMS:  THE CHEMICALS IN HER IMPLANTS
  • Hydrogel is substance known as a permanent soft tissue filler. It is made from 5 per cent polyacrylamide gel and 95 per cent water.
  • The gel, which is very similar to human soft tissue, is injected beneath the skin or muscle (depending on different places) where it can't be seen or felt and remains in place permanently.
  • It was used for breast enlargements until significant problems were associated with it, Nigel Mercer, president of the British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS), told MailOnline.
  • PMMA is a Perspex-type substance made in Brazil – and is often used for buttock augmentation in South American companies.
  • Its traditional use has been to keep transplanted joints (such as the hip and knee) in place after surgery.
  • Also known as polymethylmetacrylate, it is injected into the body, but there are concerns about its safety.
  • However it’s unlikely that the combination of hydrogel and PMMA were to blame for the damage to Miss BumBum’s body, Mr Mercer said.
  • Instead, her injuries are a result of a massive infection, he said. ‘This is an example of what happens in less than sterile conditions.
  • ‘There is always a one in 100 chance of infection every time you pierce the skin, ’ he explained. ‘Especially if there are bugs already on the skin that get into the wound.
  • ‘Hydrogel is also a very good breeding ground for germs,’ he added.

No comments :

Post a Comment